Priced at $1,399,000
66 Borglum Road, Wilton, CT 06897
Wilton's - As featured in Wilton Magazine's December edition "Wilton Holiday Home 2018"! Custom built with exquisite finishes that include high end millwork and moldings, tray and coffered ceilings, beautiful inlaid floors, top of the line Eat-In Kitchen with Viking appliances, 6 Burner Gas Stove, two dishwashers, open layout, 4 Fireplaces including one in the enormous Master Suite which also features a Sitting Room and "his & hers" wardrobe rooms and a huge Spa Full Bath. Every Bedroom with private en-suite Full Bath. Walk up fully Finished 3rd Floor with a Full Bath (great Guest Suite or In Law) and a finished Lower Level with sliders that open to the surprisingly level backyard...a rare find in Wilton! Sumptuously Decorated by Beth Krupa Interiors of Old Greenqwich. Front and Back Staircases This home is supplied with City Water and also features a full house backup generator that runs seamlessly off propane. Fantastic South Wilton/Silvermine location close to all amenities and the Merritt Parkway.
• Custom Built in 2009 - Convenient South Wilton/Silvermine Location
• 5 Bedrooms - 6 Full and 1 Half Bath - 6,333 Sq Ft plus a 1,400 Finished Lower Level
• Custom Built, Exquisitely Decorated
• Coffered and Tray Ceilings, Crown Molding and Rich Paneling
• Inlaid Hardwood Floors, Sumptuous, Metallic Seagrass Wall Treatments
• His and Her Walk-In Closets - Huge Master Bedroom Suite
• Finished 3rd Floor with Full Bath - Guest Suite/In-Law/Playroom
• Butlers Pantry with Wet Bar
• 1st Floor Home Office with French Doors and Coffered Ceiling
• Mudroom with Built-Ins
• Gourmet Eat-In Kitchen, Viking Appliances and a Huge Center Island
• Front and Back Staircases
• Elegant Two Story Foyer with exquisite Marble Floor
• 4 Fireplaces total including Gas in Master Suite
• 3 Miles to Wilton Center - 3 Miles to Merritt - 1 Hour to NYC
Reason’s we’ve loved living here… and why you will too!
• School Bus stops at the end of the driveway
• Going for runs around the beautiful Silvermine neighborhood, especially along Mill River.
• Being close to Rolling Hills Country Club and enjoying the sports and activities available for the whole family.
• Playing in the beautiful, flat backyard with my daughters
• Grilling and having Summer dinners on our back the patio.
• The sound of the gravel driveway under my car as I came home from work.
• Enjoying the ease of exercising in our home gym.
• Activities in the large open basement that opens to the backyard.
• Christmas mornings with the family in the family room around the stone fireplace
• Sunday mornings all together in the large open, well-lit kitchen that looks out on the backyard.
• Stiff house! Rare 12-inch center on center construction. Nothing moves! Nothing shakes on tables as you walk by.
• Warmth of radiant floor heating in the kitchen, foyer, family room, master, and one kids bedroom.
• Whole house generator with automatic switch over for worry free, hands off power management. 500 gal buried propane tank. $15k
• Marble tile throughout foyer, center hall, and family room. $35k
• Created gym space and installed gym flooring. $7k
• California closets in all bedrooms except guest room, and in kitchen pantry. $20k
• Complete redo of bar area, including cabinetry, cabinetry lighting, and wine wall board. $15k
• Custom drapery in family room. $5k
• Mudroom bench with cubbies and wall hooks and closet. $2k
• Whole house Sound system $25k
• Professionally installed Wi-Fi network $5k
• Extensive tree work $15k
• Flattening and complete reseeding of backyard $20k
• Exterior painted in 2015. $30k